Oden is an experimental, statically typed, functional programming language, built for the Go ecosystem. Oden is no longer under active development!
- Static type system with support for polymorphism
- Simple syntax (work in progress, expect changes)
- Expressions instead of statements
- Simple interoperability with Go (work in progress)
- Static linking
- Goroutines (not done yet)
- Channels (not done yet)
- Library Ecosystem
Oden is since Oct 10th, 2016 not in active development any more. Read more at Taking a Step Back from Oden.
Want to learn more?
Dive right into the User Guide to get started!